H2P engines convert heat into power thanks to an unique patented thermodynamic cycle
In a traditional combustion engine approximately 60% of the fuel energy is lost to the environment as waste heat. For both environmental and economic issues, we should enhance energy recovery.
The H2P engine relies on several technological bricks to extract thermal energy from exhaust gases and convert heat directly into additional mechanical power.
Our technology is protected by more than 28 international patents. It allows reduction of fuel consumption and gases emissions by 8 to 10%.
We believe H2P engine is the most promising WHR technology for the following reasons :
- It's a compact solution designed with major manufacturers to be easily integrated into existing powertrain environments such as trucks, tractors, and gas generators
- It provides additional mechanical power with zero gases emissions
- It reduces fuel consumption and gas emissions by 8% to 10%
- It does not increase vehicle weight as it replaces existing components
- It's 100% mechanical: no electronics and no chemical fluids
- It's cost-effective: conventional materials, maintenance-free, short payback
Our ambition is to become the worldwide reference in WHR for heavy-duty vehicles, power generators and dish concentrated solar thermal units.